
I assume that you all know CarPlay , a system with which it is possible to run some iPhone applications in the browser of our car.
Well, if you have a compatible car and jailbroken to your iPhone you're in luck, as it has just been published a tweak that lets you run any application in CarPlay without any restrictions.
The tweak in question is called " NGXPlay ", and its operation is so simple how to access its menu in Settings and enable what applications we want to be displayed in our car.
Boom! Now you can run any type of application in CarPlay thanks to the jailbreak

In this way, the possibilities of CarPlay become almost infinite , being able to run third-party GPS navigators like Waze, watch videos through YouTube and even access our profile on Facebook.
At the moment I have not been able to prove it personally, although from what I've been reading through Reddit, the tweak seems to be working wonderfully, something that I'm worried about, since some drivers could be distracted behind the wheel.
What do you think about it? It seems to me a great news and a tweak that will make users look at CarPlay with different eyes, although as I said before, it is very important to keep in mind that you should not drive without paying attention to the road.


No comments:
Post a Comment