
I do not think that Spotify needs a lot of presentation since surely many will know it as the service of streaming music referring today. From its arrival, it revolutionized the musical market making the physical format disappears of our lives, and even, the purchase of songs via iTunes. Hence Apple was forced to react and launched its own service, Apple Music.
As a faithful user of Spotify, one of the main drawbacks or failures I've seen during all this time has been the fact of not having its own official app for the Apple Watch. An app that allows us to directly access our music lists and control the player of our songs from the wrist, while listening to them with our iPhone.
Spotify at Apple Watch will officially arrive, but in the meantime ...
A few weeks ago we told you the great news that Spotify will arrive at Apple Watch with an app that they are developing with an independent developer who has already developed an app based on Spotify. Of course, as we do not have scheduled release dates, today we bring you an app that will cover the needs of users of the service , and that under my personal experience, works great.
Its name is Watchify (yes, I know, the name is not the most original), however I have to say that the app is great, besides being totally free, without advertising and without any integrated purchase.

How to use Watchify
Watchify is very simple to use, the first thing to do is to download it on our iPhone through this link , and once done, follow these simple steps:
- Open the Watch app on our iPhone, and in the list of apps select Watchify to install on the watch.
- Once installed on our clock, we logged into the iPhone app with our user and password Spotify. Possibly you get a red poster that is not detecting the clock, do not worry, let's go to the next step.
- We open the app inside the Apple Watch , we will get the logo of the app and a text that tells us to make a tap to start it, after doing so should sync our lists of music from Spotify.
- And that's it, it's all left to choose the musical theme or the playlist that we want to play.
In short, this is an app easy to use and incomprehensibly are putting quite negative reviews in recent days. In my case I have not had any problems with the configuration and I am delighted. If you are users of Spotify I encourage you to try it and you can tell us your opinion and experience in comments.


No comments:
Post a Comment