The creator of the slogan "Think Different" revealed the secret of success of Apple - NewCydiaTweaks

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Monday, July 4, 2016

The creator of the slogan "Think Different" revealed the secret of success of Apple


Can the iPhone symbolize success? Advertising director Ken Sigal, who has worked with Steve Jobs and became the creative force Apple campaign "Think different," he thinks he can. In his new book, "Think easier: As intelligent leaders struggle with the difficulties of" reasoning about allowing ease of being powerful and attractive.
Metro news edition in an interview with singal examined the reasons for business success Apple and how to get to the very essence of any idea.
You write about how Apple's promise "enrich his life" was key to the success of the company. Does everyone have to invent this kind of slogan before events?
Many things get complicated. I think there's a tendency - too much to think and analyze. People lose the ability to tell the user that can be used for success.
I think it is useful to formulate a slogan and stick to it. Because of a course of action can make new proposals, that we do not particularly need it, but do something to accept, for example, the issue of money.When I was a manager, and is one of the creative directors gave me some advice that reminded me of life: "Work in the best places in better conditions. Do not think about the money, and everything you itself ".
The "Think different" campaign is very effective and very easy. As you can guess, it will work?
The slogan has not invented me. This merit belongs artistic director of Крейгу Танимото. At that time all have actively participated in the search for a topic fully the essence of Apple will be explained, because while the company was on the verge of bankruptcy and times were tough. We had new equipment for sale, so it was necessary to declare to the world that we are alive and quite normal, Steve Jobs is back and we are waiting for a change. We have tried to capture the spirit of the company.
I think "Think different" worked because he described the company, so that when Steve started already in paternal garage. All his activity was precisely about this, about what to think otherwise. It has been very authentic. It can be simple in many ways, but if you are even easier than you think you are authentic, this gives you more strength.
All top managers, of which they were written, they were very meaning. In retrospect, it is easy to say that they were soldiers and, of course, well done. But on the contrary, when you need to show.
If you look very successful people, they were the ones who wrote of a culture in their companies, and they were very dedicated to this. That surprised me, as I gathered the material for the book, this is how the stories of these people are like.
And what do normal people?
I can cite as an example himself. I have always been interested in technology, then I've been in advertising and realized that you can write about things that you can do. I realized that in my possession and I can make money. I am proud to say that to me several times attacked. I thought that not approached me for advertising. Suppose you have talent, passion, but not every company is willing to divide your enthusiasm.Your task is to find a place where people share your values ​​and value your abilities.
Steve What have you learned about simplicity?
One of the reasons why I started analyzing jobs, is that itself became the head of the still very early age. He did not know what limits. I remember when he said that what he wants, it will not happen, he did not accept this. And sometimes he says something like, "Well, if you can not do this, I'll find someone else, someone who can".
That is, steve pushed you?
Yes, he made people move beyond expected - exactly what great leaders do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad