Apple chief Tim Cook, the iPhone seems to see everywhere. The device of the company itself felt even in painting, writing 346 years ago. About a curious time conference Start-up Fest in Amsterdam, revealed the publication Business Insider.
Neelie Kroes, 2004 and 2010, require post of high commissioner of the European Union over antitrust policy, he asked Tim Cook is a rhetorical question, where and when has created a iPhone smartphone.
"You know, yesterday I thought I know. At night, Нели proposed take a look at Rembrandt's painting, and what I have seen, has plunged me into shock. This was an iPhone, "Cook said.
Cruz showed the audience a picture of the painting, but it was fuzzy. "This is hard to see, but I swear, he's there," Cook said. "I've always thought that know when they invented the iPhone, but now I'm not so sure," he added.
Justice is worth clarifying that the image of "the man handed a letter from a woman in the hallway" of 1670, that is, it is not Peru, rembrandt. Its author is another Dutch artist Pieter de Hooch.
The measure of an object in the hand of man, shown in the image, similar to that of a smartphone and what kind of model, you can assess for yourself.


No comments:
Post a Comment